Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce LOG file fatal errors!

Woocommerce LOG file fatal errors!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi! Could you help me about fatal errors?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please specify what page do you visite when you get these errors? What steps should we perform to reproduce it on your website?

Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Sorry i cant, because we recieved some customer problem, after i have seen the log files.

But i give you an admin data, so you can see the probelm.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So where we can see this problem in the admin dashboard? What steps we should perform to see the error?

patrik.varga
    Participant

Where from did i copied the error messages?

Woocommerce >> Állapot (status) >> Napló

http://prntscr.com/lkqwg2

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know how to reproduce it while you don’t know where is this error appears. And the error on your screenshot is not related to our theme. Check the path to the file.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Hi!

Is this isnt your theme? Yes i checked the path, please do it you too. These errors are in your woodmart folder!
    If you see all of fatal error log file, the error was there from 1. day!
    I dont know what is the problem. I dont know how can it resolve. If i know the php and other languages, i couldnt buy templates. πŸ˜€

/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php:933
    #0 /home/eliqua.me/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/header-elements/cart.php(33): woodmart_cart_count()
    #1 /home/eliqua.me/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/elements/abstract/Element.php(59): require(‘/home/eliqua.me…’)
    #2 /home/eliqua.me/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(496): WOODMART_HB_Element->render(Array, ”)
    #3 /home/eliqua.me/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(485): WOODMART_HB_Frontend->_render_element(Array)
    #4 /home/eliqua.me/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(485): WOODMART_HB_Frontend->_render_element(Array)
    #5 /home/eliqua.me/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/builder/Frontend.php(485): WOODMART_HB_Frontend->_render_element(Array)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, this file is a part of our theme but on your screenshot errors from other plugins. Anyway, it is not possible to fix them for any developer while you don’t know where these errors appear. Maybe it is some conflict with installed plugins. We don’t have them in our error logs.

patrik.varga
    Participant

Sorry, but we have about 15.000 active customer, 3 currency, 4 languages, so there are too many variation options for reproduce the error. After i make a mistery shopping, i dont see new error the log file.

Do you have some idea which plugin can be wrong with your theme?

I need your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Maybe this error was added to your logs when some plugin was turned off. It can’t be a problem with our theme because we didn’t get any similar reports yet.

patrik.varga
    Participant

So do you thing, that i try to find the error in turned off plugins?

We have some problems. Do you thing all of problems are same?

/template-tags.php:933
    /cart.php(33):
    /Element.php(59)
    /Frontend.php(496) and (485)

patrik.varga
    Participant

We have turned off plugin this 5 pcs.

– Email Customizer for WooCommerce with Drag Drop Builder
    – Health Check & Troubleshooting
    – WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway
    – WP All Import Pro
    – YITH WooCommerce Wishlist

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So do you see these errors after disabling plugins? What page do you visit before these errors are added to the logs?

patrik.varga
    Participant

NO! πŸ˜€

You said that! πŸ˜€ “Maybe this error was added to your logs when some plugin was turned off. ”

I dont know why and when generated the first fatal error problem.
    And not me visit pages. Our customers use the webshop. πŸ™‚

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we said, it is not possible to fix the error while you don’t know where exactly it appears. A list of plugins doesn’t help in this situation as well.

patrik.varga
    Participant

And what if you try to find out what causes a mistake? πŸ™‚
    After all, we paid for the template, paid for the support, extended the support for extra cost, and the error is displayed in the template files.

We also have access to the admin page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, we already checked everything related to files listed in your error logs. Everything work as expected!

patrik.varga
    Participant

But what do you think? If all of this is working properly, you will not receive an error message either. I’m sorry I do not understand programming, it’s just a simple logic from a human. πŸ˜€

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you shouldn’t receive this error now. And yes, maybe there is some kind of bug in our theme and under some condition, the error may be added to your logs but after all our tests we can’t reproduce it.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)