Home Forums WoodMart support forum woocommerce messed up check-out page

woocommerce messed up check-out page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

leoanthony
    Participant

Hello, I need help with my check-out page. it has automatic padding or margin on it that I can’t eliminate. the people on the internet is telling me that its coming from the theme that I have. Please have a look on this and thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

leoanthony
    Participant

hello again, thank you for your fast reply I tried to deactivate all plugins except to the ones you said not to deactivate. but the problem remains unresolved and I still get margins that I didn’t put. please check the extra information only visible to you.

Hello,

The checkout page does not contain the Woocommerce shortcode: https://gyazo.com/a9e3043ffacab8eed9b735a308121fbf

Please check this manual: https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/

Best Regards

leoanthony
    Participant

Hi. the problem is not the shortcode. and honestly I dont want to use the shortcode. because I cant customize it. below is the images where you can see what I mean when I drag and drop checkout element. I search the internet and most of them say that the paddings/margin is from the theme I installed. please check this. thank you so much!

Attachments:

Hello,

The Woocommerce pages are functional pages and not editable. Please follow this instruction: https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/

WoodMart theme does not influence Woocommerce functionality and no WordPress theme either, you will face this problem on any theme.

What you would like to add or remove from the checkout?

Best Regards

leoanthony
    Participant

Hi. Sorry for all of this. I’m not using woocommerce shortcode for the checkout. Im using an element from elementor. for that reason I emailed them because maybe the problem is their editor and this is their reply:

Hey Leo,

Thank you for the permission.

According to your described issue, after inspection, while troubleshooting when I switched the theme to the Hello Elementor theme it started working out fine. Kindly refer to the screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/3YibvmC.png

In this case, as we have no control over coding for third-party themes or plugins, we highly recommend that you report this issue to the support team for this theme so they may further troubleshoot and provide any recommendations (or possible fixes) to resolve this issue.

….end of reply from elementor support.

Please deeply have a look on this issue because there is no other way to fix this without your help. I’ll say it again, Im not using woocommerce shortcode. what Im using is a drag and drop element from elementor. I thought the problem is on their side but then they said that the issue is the them that I installed which is your theme. I also tried deactivating all the plugins and activating each one just to see if there is any changes but it didn’t solve the issue please help. thank you very much 🙂

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like their own theme has special CSS that fixes the issue. You need to test it with a default WordPress or WooCommerce theme. We just checked it with Storefront – official WooCommerce theme and it doesn’t look well there https://gyazo.com/c75882712d2e49e34f04d67969bf0e90
    It means that this element doesn’t work with any themes without custom CSS code. Please, check it from your side and consult with Elementor PRO support also. They should support at least a standard WordPress theme. Then it should work with WoodMart in the same way.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)