Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Payments – New Payment Method Issue

WooCommerce Payments – New Payment Method Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

There is an issue with the theme when the WooCommerce Payments plugin with “new checkout experience” is used.

The issue is that the payment options do not appear in My Account -> Add New Payment Options page. I click on “Add new payment method” and nothing changes. The fields do not appear. This behavior is not present on the checkout page. If a client wants to checkout, the fields appear as they should.

I’ve already contacted WooCommerce support and have made a few tests:
    – deactivated all plugins apart of WooCommerce and WooCommerce Payments, keeping the WoodMart Theme – Issue persists.
    – deactivated all plugins apart of WooCommerce and WooCommerce Payments, removed all custom styling and options (basically a default theme), keeping the WoodMart Theme – Issue persists.
    – deactivated all plugins apart of WooCommerce and WooCommerce Payments, also disabling the WoodMart Theme. Tested with Storefront theme – Everything works as intended.
    – I had another theme optimized for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Payments plugin worked as intended.

These tests show that there is something in the WoodMart theme that is conflicting with the WooCommerce Payments plugin, especially in My Account -> Add New Payment Options page.

Please take a look at what can possibly be conflicting with the plugin.

FYI: If I disable the “new checkout experience” in WooCommerce Payments plugin, everything works as it should.
    I think that if the issue is within the theme, all users will benefit from this fix.

P.S.: You made a stunning theme! Congrats!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', function() {
    	wp_enqueue_script('wp-i18n');
    });

Kind Regards

Hello Artem,

Your solution worked.

Thanks a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)