Home Forums Basel support forum WooCommerce problem filter and settings attributes

WooCommerce problem filter and settings attributes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

artdisk
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

I have some problems with the setting of your theme on woocommerce which occurred today while working on the project:
    1) I put the Yith Woocommerce Filter Ajax in the shop page Widget area but does not work: in the back end after clicking on a filter, the page does not update the products and show all items.
    As you can see, clicking on size filter (ex: “5XL”) the page show all items instead of 3 as it should be. (v. screenshot 01)

2) I have not put any widget in the widget Shop filters, but in the front-end now I continue to see the pull-down menu with sort options, even if the shop widget filter does not contain any widget. (v. screenshot 02 + screenshot 02 bis)

3) When I arrive in a category from a product page, the icons on the color filter page is displayed as text and not as a colored square as it should be. (v. screenshot 03)

4) you can not select one of the two attributes (in this case, “color”) in the product page, even though I’ve previously set the attributes in the back-end product page. It seems as if the attribute color option is not active. (v. screenshot 04)

5) I can not display a custom order for the “size” attribute, even if the attributes of the page I have set a precise order. You can see from the screenshot that sizes are not in ascending order as they should be. (v. screenshot 05)

FYI, all plugins are up to date. Below is a list of those installed:
    – CMB2
    – Contact Form 7
    – MailChimp
    – Recent Post Widget Extended (posts are disabled: you think it’s better to disable this plugin?)
    – Redux Framework
    – Slider Revolution
    – Woocommerce (obviously) [This has been updated to version 2.6.13, but still does not work]
    – WPBakery Visual Composer v. 5.0.1
    – XTemos Post Types plugin v. 1.1 (you think it’s better to turn it off?)
    – Ajax Yith Woocommerce Product Filter v.3.1.2
    – Yith WooCommerce Compare v. 2.1.0 (installed but not active)
    – Yith WooCommerce Quick View v. 1.1.4 (installed but not active)
    – Yith WooCommerce Request a Quote v. 1.2.6
    – Yith WooCommerce whishlist v. 2.0.16 (installed but not active)
    – Yith WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier v. 1.2.23 (installed but not active)

You can help me to see where the mistake is and you can help me to fix it, please? I’m working hard for two days and I can not find a solution…
    Thanks for the help that you will give me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

1 & 3 & 5. We don’t guarantee that our theme will work with this additional plugin. And you see that it doesn’t work you need to ask plugins developers for help. Also, we suggest you use our own inbuilt filters for products attributes. Here is a video tutorial that should help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3SMkKvUvs

2. This widget is a default WooCommerce one. You can disable it adding this snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_catalog_ordering', 30 );

4. Be sure that you are running WooCommerce 2.6.11 since 2.6.12 has a bug with variations discussed here https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/12817
    We suggest you keep 2.6.11 until the new version will be released.

5. You can edit your terms order in Products -> Attributes -> edit terms. Simply drag & drop their order there.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

artdisk
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,
    thanks for your quick response.
    1 & 3 & 5) Unfortunately the plugin’s developers claim that their plugins works with the basic themes provide by woocommerce and that should be your responsibility configure them to make them work. however, I will try to replace the third-party plugins with default plugins of your theme, hoping to get the result I want. Thanks for the link to the video tutorial.

4) I have followed the thread on the WooCommerce bug v. 2.6.12, but I have already installed the later version v. 2.6.13, as I reported you.

5) I have already set the custom order of attributes with drag & drop, but unfortunately does not work.

You may be kind enough to help me?
    I have seen that you have released a new version of your theme: do you believe that if I make the upgrade can solve these problems?
    Thank you very much in advance.

artdisk
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,
    I have replaced the third-party plugins with your filter plugins and now I can see perfectly the options but unfortunately the filter does not work when I select a choice.

I waiting for your kindly reply
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, you need to update the theme to the latest version firstly. And please provide your website link and admin access because we can’t help you with any problems without your website.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)