Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce product file uploading / attachment

WooCommerce product file uploading / attachment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cihatyilmaz
    Participant

Hey,

I checked on the forum but couldn’t find a similar topic. I want to integrate product file uploading / attachment feature to my web site. As I’m using Woodmart theme I want this feature to be 100% compatible with the theme. Can you guide me how may i do that? Which software is the best for your theme? Or do you have such a software? I just don’t want to buy a random plugin and try to integrate it because it might be incompatible with the theme and it might cause some problems. I really would appreciate if you guide me about this topic.

So basically I want to let costumers to upload their files such as pdf before giving their orders. I’m attaching an example that I want to do.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, the default Woocommerce does not provide the option, you will have to find a plugin, we have not met the same and have not tested any either that is why we can hardly recommend anything.

If you have the URL of the screen you show, give me it, I will inspect and perhaps I will find out which plugin has been used.

Best Regards

dev@activators.tech
    Participant

Have you found a solution for your plugin? I am looking for the same functionality.

cihatyilmaz
    Participant

Hey friend. Yes, I installed this plugin into my web site. https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-upload-files/11442983 It works just fine and its price-functionality balance is just great compared to other plugins. Also it functions very well via Woodmart i didn’t experience any incompatibility so far.

dev@activators.tech
    Participant

Thank you very much will give this plugin a shot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)