Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Product Tabs

WooCommerce Product Tabs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

xpreswebsite
    Participant

Hello, I am having trouble with the tabs in the product pages of some items.

When viewing a tab on some computers from customer service or a client the links seem to be Missing completely leaving the area blank. I can clearly see them on other computers and it seems to have happened after some had updated their browser(Google Chrome). They rely heavily on that specific browser so they can’t just use another browser.I have gotten in contact with WooCommerce and they gave some solutions that didn’t have any affect and told me to contact Support from my theme that provides those product elements.

Specific Product: https://www.xpres.com/product/8156-classic/

Screenshots provided.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

xpreswebsite
    Participant

So I tried deactivating my plugins and I was mot finding anything that was messing with it.
    It seems to be only when on the latest google chrome browser that this is happening.

Hello,

The tabs you mention are provided by a third parties plugin which is not covered by our support. Please contact the plugin support on the issue.

Best Regards

xpreswebsite
    Participant

thank you Elise, I am the new web-designer for this website. Could you tell me which plugin that manages the Tabs? is it the Redux Plugin?

Hello,

Most likely it is WooCommerce Tab Manager

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)