Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Product Upload

WooCommerce Product Upload

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

dfusillo
    Participant

I’m attempting to upload products to WooCommerce. I have never had an issue before so I’m assuming that there may be something with this theme and the upload. I’m uploading a .CSV with SKU, description, attributes, and category. It shows all 445 products have uploaded, but there is no information added. I tried just uploading the sku, but nothing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

dfusillo
    Participant

I did find a solution to upload the products, however, in the shop section, it visually only shows one product. I can click the arrow at the top to view the next product, but it doesn’t show it in a gridlike fashion. I uninstalled the plugins one by one to see if a plugin was causing the issue, but it never changed. I then tried a different theme and it showed correctly. I went back to the Woodmart theme and it showed only the one product again. I went through all of the settings but can’t find where the error may be.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

dfusillo
    Participant

They are all disabled and admin access was sent via a private message. Just making sure that you received it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, we were not receiving your admin access.
    Please send us your admin access.

dfusillo
    Participant

The access is in the private content area

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We switched the theme to the parent and now the products are showing a problem caused by custom code in your child theme.
    http://prntscr.com/pualz4

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

dfusillo
    Participant

I don’t code so I’m not sure what custom code was added. Can we just delete the child theme and create a new one?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sorry for the delay. Yes, you can but I advise you to backup data.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

dfusillo
    Participant

It seems to be working. Thank you! I appreciate your help with this.

Eric Watson
    Participant

You are welcome!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)