Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce registration form can be submitted without reCaptcha validation

WooCommerce registration form can be submitted without reCaptcha validation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

dimmisel
    Participant

Hello, I use All-In-One Security (AIOS) – Security and Firewall (https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall/) plugin to insert reCaptchav2 checkboxes in all forms.

It works in all WP and WC forms, excrept for the registration form in the my-account page. I can submit this form without clicking the I’m not a robot checkbox, which is a major security problem. I turned the reCaptchav2 into a simple validation with math calculations but I can still submit this particular form without filling the validation field.

The reCaptcha integration from this plugin works with all other themes, for example Storefront. Also you have implemented a slightly modified version of WC registration page, especially for registration form which is hidden by default.

Could you check if it’s a problem from your end? You responded in similar topics that you can’t provide support for reCaptha plugins, but it’s a problem that happens only in your theme, so I think you should look into this. I contacted their support also, so I hope a solution can be found for this.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin and FTP access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

dimmisel
    Participant

Hi Artem! Thanks for having a look into this.

I have opened a ticket in AIOS and they replied with some valuable info. They say that the woocommerce-register-nonce is missing from your registration form, and that’s why their captcha validation fails.
    Please have a look in the topic: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/some-forms-get-submitted-without-recaptcha-validation/

I have disabled all plugins except for Woodmart core, Elementor and WooCommerce, and of course the AIOS in order to check the captcha validation.

Creds included.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but admin and FTP access you provided seem to be wrong and we can’t do anything on your website.

Kind Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

Hi Artem, admin and FTP credentials totally work. I checked them before I sent them, and I checked them now. They seem to work. Could you please try once more?

Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 533030. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

dimmisel
    Participant

It seems to work fine now. Thank you Artem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WooCommerce registration form can be submitted without reCaptcha validation’ is closed to new replies.