Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce, thank you, Paige, not working

Woocommerce, thank you, Paige, not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have added a HTML block within the theme settings and I’m using an original template through the layout tab. However, after purchasing a product there is no thank you page it just ends up with a blank screen. Please can you assist me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

On your Site, the default Thank You page content is also not showing and there isn’t such an issue happening on our Test Site.

So, could you please once disable all the plugins that are not related to our Theme and then check back the issue again. If it gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the conflict.

Then try checking with activating the Parent Theme on your Site too. If that resolves the issue that means that there is some Customization in your Child Theme causing the issue.

If the issue somehow persists, then please provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

I’ve deactivated all plug-ins and moved to the parent theme and the issue persists, you have permission to debug the website

Hello,

We have checked this concern your Site, the default THANK YOU page is also not showing on your Site other than the Block one that you have selected.

So, could you please once check this with the default WordPress Theme activated on your website then let us know if the issue is with WoodMart Theme only or not because at our Test Site we aren’t facing such an issue.

Also, you have CDN/Cloudflare enabled too on your Site so please also completely flush out your Site and Server Cache too and then check back the concern again.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)