Home Forums WoodMart support forum woocommerce update error 7.1.1 -> 7.2.0

woocommerce update error 7.1.1 -> 7.2.0

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

goblenro
    Participant

Hi
    I have WoodMart – Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme installed and all was ok until woocommerce 7.2.0 release.

Using 7.2.0 or 7.2.1 or 7.2.2 WooCommerce version we have an error on WoodMart theme using search or filters.
    A js console error is triggered and page remain in loading screen

We are blocked now to do any other WooCommerce updates.
    I have disabled all other plugins without any results

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

goblenro
    Participant

Hi,

I have deleted all other plugins except plugins that was required by WoodMart.

goblenro
    Participant

issue can be replicated from first page using filters for example filtering by Top Dog

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like filters don’t work at all on your website. Could you please check how it works with a default WooCommerce theme called Storefront?

Kind Regards

goblenro
    Participant

Filters are working on main website http://www.petpro.ro having woocommerce 7.1.1
    we have identified this issue after we have updated woocommerce to 7.2.0, 7.2.1 and 7.2.2

I have installed Storefront and filters using this theme are filtering posts and not products, the same issue it looks to be on woodmart (except that in woodmart will crash), results that we can see in response that is crashing are from our posts and not from products as we expect and as is working on main website

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by goblenro.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t work with the Storefront theme as well then it might be a bug in the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin.

Kind Regards

goblenro
    Participant

Storefront is working without errors, filtering posts and not products, this can be an issue that I suppose can be fixed from settings.

Woodmart has cracked on filtering with a js error, that is an issue on Woodmart and not an issue with Storefront or WooCommerce. Is mentioned Woodmart is compatible with the latest version of WordPress 6.0+ and WooCommerce 7.0+ and is not!!!

Will not be any other check and fix for that? Is any other similar or known problem or other platforms that is using Woodmart ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it filters posts instead of products and that is the problem. It works in the same way with WoodMart. You can disable AJAX filters and see that it works like this. You need to fix this issue first and then AJAX will work without any problems as well.

goblenro
    Participant

After few week I finally identified from where was this issue
    Is related to PHP Max Input Vars, that was on default 2000 and is required 10000

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Thank you for posting your solution here.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘woocommerce update error 7.1.1 -> 7.2.0’ is closed to new replies.