Home Forums Basel support forum WooCommerce update

WooCommerce update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there,

I need a suggestion about WooCommerce. I’m still using Basel 3.1.0 and WooCommerce 3.0.5 with WP 4.7.7. I need an urgent update to last version of WooCommerce (because the field subject of WooCommerce mails results empty). So I would ask if updating to WooCommerce 3.2.3 could cause some problems with Basel 3.1.0. I know that be better update also Basel, but I can’t do it right now.

Many thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you want to update WooCommerce to the latest version you will need to update our theme too. Since our 3.1 version was not compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce plugin.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

In that case is better start uploading with Basel or WooCommerce?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It doesn’t matter. Try to update WooCommerce firstly.

Giulio
    Participant

I uploaded WooCommerce and then Basel. I hadn’t any problems, so thank you very much. Before I had modified some strings of code inside shortcode.php

if( $subtitle != '' ) {
    				$output .= '<h2 span class="title-subtitle font-'. esc_attr( $subtitle_font ) .'">' . $subtitle . '</h2>';
    			}

And

$output .= '<div class="liner-continer"> <span class="left-line"></span> <h1 span class="title" ' . $gradient_style . '>' . $title . $separator . '</h1> <span class="right-line"></span> </div>';

No problem for first part. But the second it changed in this the last version of Basel. It will be right like this?

$output .= '<div class="liner-continer"> <span class="left-line"></span> <h1 span class="title" '. $tag .' '. $gradient_style . '>' . $title . $separator . '</'. $tag .'</h1> <span class="right-line"></span> </div>';

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to modify it, better to leave as it was modified in the previous version.

Giulio
    Participant

What’s $tag?

Giulio
    Participant

Oh no, menu is not more working on mobile. I really don’t know why. I haven’t this problem before the update to last version of Basel.

Giulio
    Participant

Do not worry about last question. I solved the issue!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

$tag is a new parameter for this element added in the latest update. It is not a required one for you.

Giulio
    Participant

Thank you!

Giulio
    Participant

Ops, I got another issue with last update. “Username” showed inside “My account” is not right. Why? “winniebrazenor” is another registered customer. Many thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you provide us this account access so we can check it?

Giulio
    Participant

Now it works. LOL? I had already cleaned the cache.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems to be a cache issue 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)