Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Waitlist Extension compatibility with Woodmart theme

WooCommerce Waitlist Extension compatibility with Woodmart theme

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

farah
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the waitlist woocommerce extension for the notice to display on out of stock products on my online store. But the thing is that the waitlist joining email button notice is only visible for variable products (out of stock) and not working with single out-of-stock products. I need your help to solve this problem.

And there is another problem when we join the waitlist it displays a blank notice at the bottom. Why is this happening? It works great with my other website which is also on the woodmart theme. I want to show a success notice on the product page just like in the screenshot.

I need your response ASAP.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by farah.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by farah.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

2. Try to disable the Sticky notificationsoption in Theme Settings -> Other.

Regards

farah
    Participant

If I change the theme does it affects the previous theme setting? I mean do I have to set all the things again which now I’m using on the woodmart theme?

farah
    Participant

2. I think something wrong with the theme because some other notices are also blank, check the screenshots.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by farah.
    Attachments:

farah
    Participant

????

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem that may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

Please, send us a link to the page where we can see the empty notification so we can check it.

Regards

farah
    Participant

1. Missing page links: https://www.cynamedical.com/product/basic-dental-oral-hygiene-kit-set-of-3/ (this happened when I clicked on the G-pay button which has some problem but at least it should display the notification) and https://www.cynamedical.com/product/cynamed-hartman-mosquito-hemostats-with-multicolor-titanium-coating/ (this occurs with the waitlist woocommerce extension)

2. I can’t take the risk of loose any of my website settings because I did a lot of work on it. There is another thing I can do for you to be able to understand the behavior of this extension (Wocommerce waitlist) which is I made a test website for testing some features, and this is one of them. On this website, the same woodmart theme is installed and the feature of the waitlist extension is working fine. Credentials are below.

3. Why the product label color is not changing from the theme settings?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Please, create new topics for newly raised issues if they are not related to the original problem. Thank you.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

What is this? My problem is still there? What did you do to solve the already created topic?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are still working on your issue. As we asked you, please, check how it works with the default theme first and send us a screenshot. If you can’t do this on this website, you can create a staging clone.

We asked you to create new topics for for this Why the product label color is not changing from the theme settings?

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Kindly solve the current topic-related issue and leave the rest.

farah
    Participant

I did what you said. Made a staging clone of my website and switched the theme and now the join the waitlist button has appeared right under the out-of-stock product. So proved there is a problem with the woodmart theme. Could you able to resolve this issue?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, thank you. Now, please, send us your admin and FTP access for this staging website so we can check how it works with the default theme and why not working with WoodMart.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Credentials are below. You can access FTP from the dashboard of the website with the help of the WP File Manager plugin. If there is a problem accessing it then let me know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the password you sent seems to be wrong and we can’t access https://gyazo.com/e44e7ab5cc87ee19f596f85837a9e5ef

farah
    Participant

Try now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still can’t access your WordPress dashboard.

farah
    Participant

Sorry for the mistake in the password. Try now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like the plugin adds its custom button on the single product page using the standard WooCommerce hook. When you create a custom layout with Elementor it doesn’t contain any default elements and hooks. It contains only those elements that you added with Elementor manually.

We have a special “Hook” element in Elementor that you can place to your custom layout and then the plugin will be able to add its custom content there. But we don’t know which one exactly it needs. You can either try to select all hooks one by one or contact plugin developers for help.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

farah
    Participant

Hi,

I found the relevant hook element in Elementor thanks to you! But I still have this missing notification error (see the first screenshot) which I stated above:
    1. Missing page links: https://www.cynamedical.com/product/basic-dental-oral-hygiene-kit-set-of-3/ (this happened when I clicked on the G-pay button which has some problem but at least it should display the notification) and https://www.cynamedical.com/product/cynamed-hartman-mosquito-hemostats-with-multicolor-titanium-coating/ (this occurs with the waitlist woocommerce extension)

It should be shown like in the second screenshot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, reproduce this on the staging website so we can switch between themes and see how it should work.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Hi,

On the default theme, there is no need to add a woocommerce hook it shows fine over there. I switch the theme on the staging website you can see. And if you want to see how it works on a custom single-product layout with a woodmart theme you have to add: woocommerce_single_product_summary hook.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like you changed the password because we are not able to enter your staging website now.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

No, it is the same.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t pass the authentication on the server https://gyazo.com/1274e208ce25550dd542303d7b6d378b

farah
    Participant

Oh, it’s the hosting website who asking for permission. Try now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.wcwl_notice.woocommerce-message {
      display: none;
    }

farah
    Participant

Thanks, it works.
    I want to show this waitlist feature also for backorder products, and there is a code snippet that is given by the plugin support (see the screenshot). But the thing is that I don’t know where to add this. Could you help me with it?

Kind Regards,

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know how this code is supposed to work. You need to consult with the plugin developer for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Ok, thanks for your help.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘WooCommerce Waitlist Extension compatibility with Woodmart theme’ is closed to new replies.