Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommere Archive Speed to Slow!

WooCommere Archive Speed to Slow!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Orhan97
    Participant

Dear xtemos Team,

Can you Go on My Site and Look why the Archive Speed in the Shop Page is so Slow if i Open the next category.
    And My mobile Site Ranks on 70 the Desktop on 99.
    WP-Rocket is active..

Probably i Need help on the mobile Site to with the bottom Menu. It isnt visible!

Next Problem is if you Go to a product the bottom Sticky Menu with the „to Cart“ have a visual bug on mobile How to fix this?

Next Problem in the categories an the Shop which picture Size i have to use for no bugged preview like My Problem with Kyocera and Brother.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We see that your server response time is almost 10seconds and it is critically huge https://prnt.sc/12ahj3y
    It might be caused by installed plugins or some problem with the server configuration.

2. We don’t see any problems with the mobile menu https://gyazo.com/d47cd4c0c29f934ec788be6a293b4878

3. Please, provide us some screenshots of other issues on your website.

Kind Regards

Orhan97
    Participant

I dont have That much Plugins Maybe i can Leave My Account Here and you can Look where the Problem is maybe ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Orhan97
    Participant

On the bottom the sticky to the Cart Menu have a Visual bug.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. This problem seems to be not related to our theme. We recommend you disable all the plugins and test how it works. Also, consult with your hosting provider on this matter.

2. Please, provide us your admin access so we can check the problem.

Orhan97
    Participant

Here is the Admin access
    I Need a help with the Empty photos too. How to change Them and in which Size ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us some screenshots of this issue on your website. We don’t quite understand the problem.

Orhan97
    Participant

The picture size isnt responsive which size i have to Use How much Pixel ?

Attachments:

Orhan97
    Participant

And How to Filter The Products category -> Child category -> Child Child category = Product on the „Shop Site“

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to upload images of the same size. Check our recommended images size in the documentation https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

You can configure what to display on the shop page (categories, subcategories or products) in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product catalog.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)