Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wood Mart slider

Wood Mart slider

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

yasirbinfaiz
    Participant

https://mindtech.ae
    on the mobile screen when i’m scrolling that time slides are play automatically otherwise its consistently show the first slide only
    one more thing i’m not using any text or image only the future image is enough for me because i adjust every thing on that image and i don’t have need to text/image animation etc.
    Please suggest me how can i fix this problem because this is the cause LCP and FCP

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Check the settings of the slider element you are using in the Elementor page builder. Look for any options related to autoplay.

The slider element you are using is responsive and optimized for mobile devices. You can test this by previewing your page on a mobile device and checking if the slider element is displaying correctly.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/slider-settings/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

yasirbinfaiz
    Participant

i already did this but it’s not working on mobile

Hello,

sorry for early confusion the sliders autoplay will be hidden both on mobile and desktop.
    For this Go to Sliders> Edit Slider> Settings> Disable autoplay.

If it is not working then deactivate the all third party plugins not related to the theme and check the issue. If the issue still persists, share the wp logins details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

yasirbinfaiz
    Participant

I did it but still the same issue i’m facing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme and provide with the admin panel login details So. I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

yasirbinfaiz
    Participant

tell me how can i provide you my site access so you can check can you share any secure link where i should provide my site username and password

Hello,

Share Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field.

Best Regards.

yasirbinfaiz
    Participant

site check

Hello,

The credentials are not valid. I cannot login. Please check and send the valid ones.

Best Regards

yasirbinfaiz
    Participant

and also i’m unable to edit shop page via elementor i want to add my own design

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved, check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.
    I have edited the “mind tech slides mobile” slider and disabled autoplay.

Sorry, there is no option in the theme setting available for that because the Shop page and categories pages comes from the WooCommerce end and isn’t directly editable with the Page Builder plugins because WooCommerce doesn’t allow it to do so.

But under the WoodMart Theme, using the Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Layouts for WooCommerce pages like Shop, Category, Single Product page, Cart and Checkouts. So, you can use that to create your own custom layouts for these pages.
    Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here:

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)