Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart and "Improved Product Options for WooCommerce" don't work together

Woodmart and "Improved Product Options for WooCommerce" don't work together

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’ve bought the “Improved Product Options for WooCommerce“, also from Envato Market, and I’m having some serious issues. The products with required variants (i.e.: variants you have to make a choice about before adding the product to cart, like product’s color) can be added to cart by the user without selecting any variant first. The plugin support tells me it’s a problem with Ajax since “the theme doesn’t have the proper JQuery selector” (verbatim) and it needs to be disabled both on the theme (something I did by disabling the “AJAX Add to cart” option from Theme Settings / Product Page) and the aforementioned plugin. So far this solved the issue just on a few products. Many are still affected. Please help.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)