Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Cooky sync issue

Woodmart Cooky sync issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dragan
    Participant

Hi All,

hope your doing fine. We have a compliance question regarding the cooky and so forth. We recently started using a compliance service where we scan the site for cookies and this in accordance to GDRP and other parts are displaying it on the site.

Now they pull compliance data for Cookiedatabase.org however we can not sync Woodmart cookies with the dbase as it seems your not in it. the service we use is complianz.io and this is the only compliance service we wish to use.

I made some screenshots to highlight what we mean by this. The yellow is the correct format of the cookie but in the red zones the expiration date and so forth is not set. This can cause compliance issues down the road.

Any help/suggestion i know this is not a quick fix but we need this to function properly as our customers will count on it. As i believe you need to report in the cookiedatabe first your part and then it will show up.

you can check via the link how this looks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Both cookies mentioned on your screenshots have 7 days expiration when they are created. Here is a screenshot that shows that they will expire in 7 days https://monosnap.com/file/nLzGa5b6mGufHYWi9Cfw3vRhIYWjip

Kind Regards

dragan
    Participant

OK thanks,

I found them as well (I can add them in manually) my question also is if you want to add them in the cookie database where a lot of apps and also the law makers checks the validity of these.

Would make our life easy at that our frontend syncs to the dbase to pull always the correct data in. It would streamline our workflow and for you give a great extra feauture which you can highlight 😉.

Just a win win situation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sure, we will review this possibility for our future updates for sure. Thank you.

Kind Regards

dragan
    Participant

Thanks keep up the work!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart Cooky sync issue’ is closed to new replies.