Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart core plugin causes site to stop working

woodmart core plugin causes site to stop working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

danlouis9701
    Participant

My site was working fine before I updated the theme, now the site is not visible but when I deactivate the woodmart core plugin the rest of the page that is not built with your theme works again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

danlouis9701
    Participant

Sure,
    Just be careful and make configurations that affect the subdomain or domain in question samana.studio-8.co since there are more projects on that server.
    The folder where this project is stored is the following:
    public_html/samana-studio-8-co

Hello,

I have found that there is an issue in the homepage only. There is some issue in the content added in the page with any Woodmart Widget. I have set the other page as the homepage and it is working fine. Please check your all homepage widgets and see if you will have added any custom code or CSS or JS in the HTML widgets or if some content like this created the issue.

Best Regards.

danlouis9701
    Participant

AWESOME,
    Incredible, thank you very much for your help. I was able to locate the error, and it is because within an html block you cannot put another html block. delete the one that was inside and with that the page worked again. I will close the ticket and excellent support from you.

Best Regards.

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave 5 stars rating for our theme by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘woodmart core plugin causes site to stop working’ is closed to new replies.