Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart core Plugin not working

Woodmart core Plugin not working

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

waterlinedesign
    Participant

I have updated my theme recently all the plugin are updated except one which is not updating even when I individually update that so please can you send me files so i can update that manually!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, try to update, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated, make the full backup of your site and export theme settings and reload the theme.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Ok i will let you know after doing this what happened. And please you are saying that the parent theme so are you talking about wp default themes???

Hello,

If you use the child theme, switch to the parent theme.

If you still have the problem with Woodсore plugin, delete it and install from the recent theme version. Please make the full backup of your site before any actions.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Hy dear thanks for your cooperation but I want to tell you I have downloaded the theme folder from the account and here are no woodman core plugin files in the theme when I extract that so please guide me in this case. And also is the main issue my theme doesn’t allowing me to take a backup from the plugins like all in one wp migration it stuck on 56% so also please guide me so after taking backup I will be able to do the further steps! I can take it manually but I want a solution for future time!

Hello,

When you delete any plugin related to the theme, it became available for uploading in Appearance > Install plugins.

Site backup is usually made on the host or by means of the plugins, for example, free All in one WP Migrate.

If you have problems with the updating, please make the backup of the site and provide your site admin access, we shall help.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Please tell me how can I send you the logins of my wp dashboard whether via this platform using private content option or in the email!

Hello,

You can insert the credentials into the “Private Content” are under the Message field.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

If you will try to update the plugin then will check what happened it’s not updating i am talking about woodmart core plugin and second thing is about taking backup using all in one not updraft!

Hello,

Please delete CMB2 and Redux Framework they are no more needed. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/3-x-4-0-migration-guide/
    Then update all the plugins such as Woocommerce and all the rest related to the theme. Next, deactivate the plugins which do not relate to the theme, then I will enter, make the backup and update the theme correctly and update the Woodcore.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Ok i will do it and let you know if there is any problem occur during this!

Hello,

Let me know when you are ready.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Yes, I will update you today!

Hello,

Please confirm I can work on your site. Have you solved the problem?

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

I just delete the cmb2 and reduxframework and then update all the plugins! And now you are saying deactivate all the plugins which are not related to theme i have many so which you want to deactivate!

waterlinedesign
    Participant

I have downloaded the export file of the database!also I have resaved the permalink. Now you can start working and can deactivate the plugin which you want before starting the updating method!

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Please dear for you I have just deactivated all the other plugins which are not associated with my theme can you make it fast asap because my google rating will also affect due to ti this so please make it asap and after that please activate all the plugins!

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Hy dear let me check i have updated woodmartcore by myself you pleas just take now backup and let me know what’s the problem with all in one of making backup of the site!

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Woodmartcore plugin issue is solved please just guide me about Backup problem!You can work on site!

Hello,

Install free All in one WP Migrate: Dashboard > Plugins > Add new > find > install, activate.

Then you will see the plugin tab in your Dashboard > Export into the file. Then download to your PC. Then import from the file. You will find the detailed instructions on the plugin site. https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Hi, dear still issue also please can you check this one after login this issue occurred after updating the theme!

Hello,

Your Woodmart core version now is Version 1.0.22 It is the recent version of the WoodMart. Please check the site and list the problems you have now.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

I am facing issue for taking backup of my site using any plugin currently i have install backup guard and all in one wp migration i used usually backup gurad for instant backup but after updating the theme it’s not working please can you check on my site i have shared the link above as private content!

Hello,

Our theme support does not cover backup options. If you have any problems with the backup, please contact your host support, perhaps they have the option to make the backup automatically. If they do not have, try to find a plugin.

Best Regards

waterlinedesign
    Participant

Ok thanks a lot, I will check it now!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart core Plugin not working’ is closed to new replies.