Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART CORE PLUGIN SLOWING DOWN SITE

WOODMART CORE PLUGIN SLOWING DOWN SITE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cole
    Participant

Hello There ,

I hope that you are keeping well today.

Please can you assist me I am having very bad load times due to the woodmart core plugin , I have disabled all of my plugins and diagnosed it to be the woodmart core plugin I have also changed theme and it still did not help. Once deactivated it works just fine but then I am unable to use elementor to change the pages.

I have updated the parent theme , deleted the plugin and reinstalled it from the theme files as well.

I am running PHP version 7,4 and changed to 8.2 to test but with no luck.

I urgently need a solution, Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Cole Wakeford

Hello,

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added.

For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website. I recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket.

Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Best Regards.

cole
    Participant

Hello There ,

I have already gone through all of those steps , the site was working well up until a few days ago. I have re cached the site with other plugins as well to see the issue and also gone through the steps to optimize the cs and js with no luck.

It takes about a minute for the site to get the api request when the plugin is enabled and about 2 seconds when the plugin is disabled, please can you have a look for yourself as I think it is definitely a problem with the plugin.

Thank you very much for your time.

Kind Regards

Hello,

I have unable to login your site:
    https://ibb.co/72ZS7kR

Please make sure you are using the latest version of theme and core plugin. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.3.2 and the Core version running is 1.0.40.

Best Regards.

cole
    Participant

Hello There ,

My apologies , please can you see the updated login details below.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Cole Wakeford

Hello,

I have visited your site and checked your site speed with core plugin and without core plugin. The core plugin is not causing the issue.

Screenshots for clarification:
    Without core plugin:
    https://ibb.co/PzxjNbZ
    With core plugin:
    https://ibb.co/8MQ1C2h

Best Regards.

cole
    Participant

Hello There ,

Please can you re-check there is a definite increase in page loading time from 3.066 seconds to 1.3 minutes with the woodmart core enabled , both screenshots only showed the homepage please can you activate the plugin and see for yourself when you access a menu. I have attached a screenshot to show you what I am experiencing when the plugin is enabled. The api-fetch.min.js seems to be taking alot longer to respond when the plugin is activated.

If you can please let me know on what could be causing this issue with the plugin so i can resolve this.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

Cole Wakeford

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cole
    Participant

Hello There ,

I hope that you are keeping well today.

I seem to have found the problem it was the max inpout variables in php.ini I have changed increased them and it seems to be working.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind Regards,

Cole Wakeford

cole
    Participant

Hello ,

Unfortunately the problem was only fixed for a short while, please can you have a look at the site again as per previous request.

I have added the new login below.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Cole Wakeford

Hello,

I am not able to access your site with the given URL. Please share the correct site URL and Cpanel login details of your site so I willl check and make the settings through Cpanel PHP settings.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)