Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart dashboard – additional page not imported

Woodmart dashboard – additional page not imported

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

ghirbez
    Participant

hello everybody

i am using woodmart template . when i go to the woodmart panel and i select the template, then i select “additional page ” –> IMPORT ” Contact Us 3″

IT DOWNLOADS AND IMPORT , THEN WHEN I REFRESH THE PAGE THE CONTENT IS NOT IMPORTED.
    HOW TO SOLVE?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

sure. i have insert in private info.

as you can see in the new attached file, where there is the blue circle, there are some pages that I have imported, subsequently they have been deleted, I want to import them again, even if I click the import button, I cannot find the pages in the page list.

sorry my english, my colleague and absent.

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

Can you explain me how to solve it independently?
    because even deleting the caches the pages are not there, I would like to be autonomous in being able to delete and reload the pages whenever I want.
    please explain to me how to do it independently steb by step.

but did you restore the “broken” page from the backup?
    https://cannabislight.net/about-us-2/
    this is not a solution, I want to import a whole new page, from the import panel.

also, how do i only import this page for my shop?
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/furniture/eames-lounge-chair/

Hello,

Please make sure that you have set all the requirements mentioned in our detailed documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/requirements-wordpress-set-up/

Deactivate all the third party plugins and activate only theme Recommended plugins.

Then trash the previously imported pages and try to import the pages you need.

If the issue still continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

Please make sure that you have set all the requirements mentioned in our detailed documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/requirements-wordpress-set-up/ –> are you kidding me ? you requested the wp login details and told me the issue is solved , where is the page ?
    you can check yourself with the login detials i gave you and you can see it is all set correctly

as i have already explained i have imported them already then deleted and tried to re-import them but does not work

Then trash the previously imported pages and try to import the pages you need. –> pages wich i have broken bymistake i ahev already deleted and trying to import those wich are missing the rest is necessary

iuf we do not find a solution withn the next 24/48 h i will request refound
    why i don t see reply to my previous request? here my request:

but did you restore the “broken” page from the backup?
    https://cannabislight.net/about-us-2/
    this is not a solution, I want to import a whole new page, from the import panel.

also, how do i only import this page for my shop?
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/furniture/eames-lounge-chair/

i an intentet to publish all this discussion to make a nice adv to you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it is how the dummy content mechanism works. Once you imported the page and deleted it you can reimport it, unfortunately. Only by removing the dummy content completely using an appropriate button in the dummy content interface.

Kind Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

hi
    so wich is the button i can press to erase those dummy files?
    it will erase all the files? or only the files related to the page?

how is it possible i need to erase the whole template if i have a broken page

can t you just provide me with the missing files so i can upload them manually?
    can you provide me with file link so i can download it ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access and a list of pages that you want to import. We will import these pages for you manually.

Kind Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

in my request i wrote that i would lieke to be autonomous, for this reason i requested 2 times in the ticket to provide the files . and this is the reason why i have bought the licence and theme with support because i want to be able to work with the theme purchased by myself without asking anybody and being free to delete and upload files as many times as i need rather that wiating 24/48 hours all the time for your reply.
    otherwise i would have downloaded a free theme from torrent!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our dummy content consists of many files and there is no way to import it manually using a single zip, unfortunately. That is why we can help you and import them for you.
    In our future updates, we will improve this and allow import pages as many times as needed.

Kind Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

ok when are you planning to add this import page improvement? i need to evaluate if it is better for my needs to request refound for your theme as i am not able to use it as i need and buy another one where i i can working witout asking support all the time or not.

so at the moment i need this 3 pages ( see attached)
    please provide us with files and timeline for udates

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To remove some particular pages from the import data and be able to import it again try to do the following

1. Add this code to the functions.php file in your CHILD theme

add_action( 'wp', function () {
    	if ( ! isset( $_GET['wd_clear_page'] ) || empty( $_GET['wd_clear_page'] ) ) {
    		return;
    	}

$imported_versions = get_option( 'wd_import_imported_versions' );

$imported_versions = array_flip( $imported_versions );

unset( $imported_versions[$_GET['wd_clear_page']] );

$imported_versions = array_flip( $imported_versions );
    	$imported_versions = array_values( $imported_versions );

update_option( 'wd_import_imported_versions', $imported_versions );
    } );

2. Find your page in the file woodmart/inc/configs/versions.php and copy its slug https://gyazo.com/f51b0a862e8fb1d33b66fad3248c3858

3. Open the link as an example replacing your website URL and page slug woodmart-site.com/?wd_clear_page=SLUG

4. Go to dummy content and try to import this page.

If you want, we can return your money back here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Kind Regards

ghirbez
    Participant

ok, i hired an external developer, from envado studio, i showed him the above procedure and added to the site.
    I spent another $ 75, but it doesn’t work.

it seems normal to you that to make 3 pages of a site I have to spend
    60 of theme (and they are all there if it works like all the others and have the possibility to modify it independently)

150 dollars of superhero (developer of envado who made me a mess, in fact because of him I had to re-delete the pages to be able to make them new)

now, another $ 75 for the procedure you indicated to me, but still the pages don’t work, no matter the pages individually.

how do we solve? I have to publish the site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can do this for you if you wish. And we could do this even without hiring external developers. Please, send us your admin and FTP access and we will import these pages following our instructions.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)