Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART DOES NOT CREATE ME BASED ON THE PAGES

WOODMART DOES NOT CREATE ME BASED ON THE PAGES

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RDD
    Participant

Hello, how are you? Due to an error outside of woodmart, I uninstalled the theme and the pages that I created, after eliminating the error I started to install the theme again, now it no longer creates the pages or the option that appeared the first time: INCLUDE ALL PAGES AND VERSIONS BY CHECKING THIS OPTION YOU WILL GET ALL PAGES AND VERSIONS IMPORTED IN ONE CLICK.
    I would like to know how to retrieve the pages again, thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Your screen says that you have installed the demo. Your site is under construction, I cannot view it. Please provide your site admin access.

Perhaps it would be better if you remove all and provide me with the net WordPress installation I will install the theme and upload the demo. Please advise what page builder you prefer and what demo you would like to upload.

Best Regards

RDD
    Participant

I would like to install wordpress again, but since I already have more than 600 products on woocommerce it is difficult for me to start from scratch. I HAVE NO ENDORSEMENT FOR THE IMAGES OF THE PRODUCTS

Hello,

I can help you to make the full backup of your products, then you reinstall all and provide the net WordPress installation, I will install and upload the demo and upload your products, let me know if it good for you and provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)