Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Dummy Not Import. Ajax import Error.

Woodmart Dummy Not Import. Ajax import Error.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

onlydipu
    Participant

After I installed the woodmart theme when I tried to import the ‘Electronics’ dummy it gave this error message- “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.” No extra plugins installed. Then this message. Only the plugins installed by woodmart itself are there.
    Please Help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

onlydipu
    Participant

I’m Giving You access to my website.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

We just checked the import mechanism and see that your server returns a timeout error. That is why the import can’t be completed. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase the timeout limit in order to fix the import function https://gyazo.com/d8c2e46d5f519fde9032170620f7c5b8

Kind Regards

onlydipu
    Participant

I don’t know what to say! I contacted with my hosting service provider but they said my query is not clear about increase the timeout limit.
    Can you explain this matter? So I can explain them.

onlydipu
    Participant

Please Help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As you can see from the screenshot, your server can’t complete the request and throws the timeout error. That is why you need to increase this timeout on the server. It should be 300 seconds for example.

Kind Regards

onlydipu
    Participant

My Hosting Service provider said:

While rebuilding the website, we could see the duplicate content issue still exists under the domain “xpertitbd.com”. Please check the screenshot as proof: https://prnt.sc/0PWUaO2xAzTq

Kindly contact the “WoodMart” theme support team to fix the issue from your end.

Please Help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is because you tried to run the import multiple times. Once you increase the timeout limit, you can remove the dummy content completely and import it one more time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)