Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart – Elementor images galley doesn’t display correct image

Woodmart – Elementor images galley doesn’t display correct image

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

On our product pages just below the ‘description’, we are trying to add an Images Gallery with a carousel of 5 images that show specific product details. If you click on any image, a lightbox should appear showing a bigger version of the image. However, when you do this, a different image lightbox appears and not the specific image that you clicked on. Please assist so that the correct image lightbox appears. See attached file and also example on the link below.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I request you provide access to the admin dashboard so then I can check what is wrong there?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Hi Luke
    What it does is when you click on the image, it consistently skips to the 3rd image and opens this in the lightbox and not the one that you clicked on.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In order to assist you better, I would need access to your WordPress admin dashboard. Could you please provide me with the login credentials or invite me as a user with administrator privileges? This will allow me to investigate and resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Rest assured that we will treat your information with the utmost confidentiality and will only access what is necessary to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Hi Luke
    Can you send me an email address so that I add you as a user?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please add access to the private area, which is below the message area.

https://monosnap.com/file/XGolihciFPrfW5amMXDpnjl3tg0OPV

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

See login details

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please restore access to the admin panel and disable the cache plugin. We will continue to test the site.

https://monosnap.com/file/TV7FlMCEWvpJA4Q91p4db6w5UlCNLr

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

IMPORTANT – see below

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Problem

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Our site no longer works …..

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify what exactly is wrong on your website? All I see is that the plugin does not allow me to enter the admin. If the issue in that access to the admin panel, send me the FTP access so we disable that plugin.

Kind Regards

mike@karo.com.au
    Participant

Issues

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem was in the “Lightshot”, in the next update it will be fixed. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I do hope you would remain as our valued customer and thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)