Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Header Builder

WoodMart Header Builder

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Adler Morris
    Participant

Hi,

Hope you guys are doing well a few days ago I purchase the theme and everything is working fine until I try to change the logo from WoodMart Header Builder and it’s not saving the changes just showing a msg that loading please wait.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Adler Morris
    Participant

Let me share login details with you. Please take a look.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that admin-ajax.php POST requests from our header builder are blocked somehow by your server. Contact your hosting provider and ask to investigate this particular HTTP request when you save the header data. https://gyazo.com/d2d181529a5d37e2922f55cb3a4012e3

Regards

Adler Morris
    Participant

As per your saying that issue is from the hosting side I just make the changes in “Default header layout” and save it and it’s working so how can this is possible the one header is not working and other is working right please take a look and help me out to reslove this issue I want ” Retail header” my deafult one with.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, something weird. Could you please send us your FTP for further investigation?

Adler Morris
    Participant

Login shared with you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that it depends on the data volume. If we remove a few elements, the header saves correctly. Probably, there is some restriction on the server.

Adler Morris
    Participant

I have share all details with you. I think problem is with your search option if we just remove the search option from header its work fine and if i add the search option on default header same error i face.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We check your retail header and it seems to work correctly even with search element. As we said, it seems to depend on a number of data sent via POST request. Ask your hosting provider to investigate this from their side.

Adler Morris
    Participant

Ok let me ask to my hosting provider if they help me in this case.

Adler Morris
    Participant

Will you please share the requirement. Our hosting provider is asking what are the requirements for this theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There are no any related requirements. We didn’t face similar issues before. They should investigate that particular POST request and see why it can’t be processed.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)