Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart header builder – Infinite Loading

WoodMart header builder – Infinite Loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KangMcNugget
    Participant

As the topic suggests, I just recently updated woodmart to the latest version 3.8.1 and now when I go to the Header Builder it just says Loading, Please Wait. Anytime I go to load my created header or create a new one. – Been waiting for over 30 minutes, I tried to exit and load it back up, with no luck. I tried clearing my cache and still not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

KangMcNugget
    Participant

Problem with that is, our website is very active and we are currently doing a sale. Deactivating most of the plugins will surely break the site. I also have a lot of code on the function.php for the child theme that needs to be there.

Everything was fine until I updated the theme

Hello,

In this case, create a staging platform and clone your site. Most likely the problem is caused by plugins of custom code, you need to deactivate all, check the issue and activate one by one detecting which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)