Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart header builder not working

woodmart header builder not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

factoguruji1
    Participant

i can’t change logo and header builder is not working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that.

This usually happens when some third party Plugin’s JS conflict with the Theme Header Builder. So, please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

factoguruji1
    Participant

i tried everything, but its not working, check it out

Hello,

Sorry to say but your provided WP-ADMIN Login details aren’t working. It says the admin Username isn’t registered on the Site. Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards.

factoguruji1
    Participant

please fix it i have provided the correct details

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are seeing your Site’s Header Builder, it is showing and working fine:
    https://snipboard.io/tXROBk.jpg
    https://snipboard.io/o4hXpV.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

factoguruji1
    Participant

Hello, i am facing a new issue,
    The changes are not visible to visitors, but if i login to the dashboard, i can see the changes. see the images, please fix it

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by factoguruji1.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but it most probably happens due to the Cache and we are noticing that you are using a Cache plugin on your Site. So, you need to purge and clear all caches in that after making any changes on your Site so that you can correctly view the changes without Logged In too.

But if you are still facing issues after purging all caches then we would recommend you to deactivate the Cache plugin, while you are customizing your Site and after making all changes you can activate it again.

So, this is basically a third party plugin end concern not an issue at the Theme level, just to let you know.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

factoguruji1
    Participant

thank you all issues got fixed

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘woodmart header builder not working’ is closed to new replies.