Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Motorcycle theme pagination in Shop page does not work

Woodmart Motorcycle theme pagination in Shop page does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

infynitdigital
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed Woodmart Motorcycle theme variation on WooCommerce and I have observed that in the Shop page the pagination does not work.
    I tried all existing options, Pagination, Load more and Infynit scroll, none of them work.
    The URL of the page is this:
    https://hotbikes.infynit.eu/shop/

I checked all theme options and tried different settings but this did not help me.

Can you help me to solve this issue?
    Best regards,
    Infynit Digital team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I saw the screenshots you attached.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Theme and the Recommended plugins. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

infynitdigital
    Participant

Hi Xtemos Studios,

Thank you very much for your suggestions, very useful.
    We have found the plugin that generates pagination problems, is WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter.
    We deactivated and now everything works as expected.
    But as we need this plugin, do you know to have some compatibility problem with it or do we need to follow any configuration in order to make it work ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best regards,

Infynit Digital team

Hello,

Sorry but we could not help you with this as the issue is with a third party plugin.

We provide support services within our theme and this is out of our theme support scope.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)