Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart not compatible with Woocommerce Smart Coupon and WooCommerce Membership

Woodmart not compatible with Woocommerce Smart Coupon and WooCommerce Membership

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

bikebear
    Participant

Hi Woodmart,

I am facing issue whenever i activate plugins WooCommerce Smart Coupon and WooCommerce Membership. Here are the problems happen whenever I activate either one of the plugins:
    -visual composer not appearing at product backend
    -section expand or collapse button unclickable at product backend
    -after login, go into any page, all page content don’t appear except the header (only happen after activate membership plugin)

Thank you.

Hello,

This is the issue of WP Bakery conflict with third-party plugins. Please contact the WooCommerce Smart Coupon and WooCommerce Membership support.

Best Regards

bikebear
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I just found out another issue. Plugin Woocommerce coupon membership restriction will cause all options disappear at the Woodmart theme setting. Will you be able to assist on this?

Thank you.

bikebear
    Participant

Also, for issue “after login, go into any page, all page content don’t appear except the header (only happen after activate membership plugin)”, I tested using other default theme such as nineteen, the page content appear like normal and the admin topbar appear too.

And I found out that the content of the page disappear is because of the “account” button showing at menu. If I hide the account button, the content shows up, but the topbar still not showing up. However I would like to remain the account button at the menu.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please check your site admin access I cannot log in and check.

Best Regards

bikebear
    Participant

Hi,

Please use the following login details.

Thank you.

Hello,

We see the plugin error caused by the plugin https://gyazo.com/82900af63b3a1b7ae304cb4837e6e871 this error influence the Redux plugin functionality which ensures the settings.

Please contact your plugin support and ask them to fix the JS error in the scripts and then contact us we shall check again.

Best Regards

bikebear
    Participant

Hi,

Noted on the membership coupon restriction issue. How about the comment #118818 issue?

Thank you.

Hello,

First of all, please contact the plugin support and let them fix this JS bug, then we shall be able to check the issue from our side

Best Regards

bikebear
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for responding. In that case, we would like to disable the plugin instead because the plugin is expired. Would you be able to check the membership plugin?

Thank you.

Hello,

As soon as you have deactivated the Woocommerce membership restriction all the mentioned problems have gone, please check.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)