Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Product Variation Error Child theme

WoodMart Product Variation Error Child theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,
    You suggested me to create a child theme to enter the PHP code:

function custom_wc_ajax_variation_threshold( $qty, $product ) {
    return 100;
    }

add_filter( ‘woocommerce_ajax_variation_threshold’, ‘custom_wc_ajax_variation_threshold’, 10, 2 );

that will allow creating more than 30 variations for the product. The problem is that on the Child Theme the media files are not loaded at all, it remains blocked, and on the normal theme, it works. I will attach the functions.php and style.css documents of my child theme, maybe I didn’t create something correctly. Can you help us? Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your FTP access to the private area.

Best Regards

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello,

Please find temporary FTP Access data below.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Please check the issue once more now. Please let us know if the problem still remains.

Best Regards

www.cidev.ro
    Participant

Hello again,

Thank you so much for solving all the issues! The theme now works perfectly! Would you be kind to please tell us what exactly was missing or what you have done? We are using your theme a lot and are planning to purchase more licenses in the future. We would also like to learn how to create and use a child theme properly, so we won’t have to address this same issue in the future.

Kind Regards,

Cidev Team

Hello,

The problem was caused by the Child them which was incorrectly generated. You can take the child theme in the theme folder on the ThemeForest.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)