Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Slider up the crap#er

Woodmart Slider up the crap#er

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

fusion01wp
    Participant

I’ve created one slide and on the front-end it’s created 5 OWL class ‘owl-item cloned’ instances, only with one active! Will NOT render the background image in Chrome, only have luck with FF. I duplicated the slide to see what on earth might happen and now the second only displays off the far left of the screen. Still those 5 ow-items within the HTML in spite of 2 slides. This slider is up the crapper! I’ve tweaked every variable endlessly with no solution in sight. How was this pushed to release?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

Done

Hello,

Please activate the WoodMart theme so that I could check. I check your site in Chrome and the slider works well.

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

Please provide me with the fix. You obviously did something so please be so kind as to tell me what. I had a simple background image loaded within the main table row, nothing complicated certainly no error on my part. Please assist.

EDIT: there is a still an issue with the second slide on that home page slider. Background image is probably double the size, slide iteself grows to that new image height and then shoves all content downwards due to this. The slider is fixed to 650 pixels in height so how this happens I’ve no clue. I need a multi-slide slider to work. Please assist ASAP or I will need to use a different slider component.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I enter the admin of your site. I see Smart Slider https://prnt.sc/v402qm It does not relate to the WoodMart theme and we do not deal with the support of this plugin. Our support covers the WoodMart theme only.

I visit Appearance > Themes > https://prnt.sc/v403yd now another theme is active.

In order to fix a problem, I need to detect it. Please activate WoodMart and use WoodMart slider or Slider Revolution, describe your problem and I will check and fix.

If you mean you have problems with this theme and smart slider, please contact their support.

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

I am SINCERELY sorry, I have made a mistake in supplying you with the wrong credentials! In my original post I correctly supplied the URL, yet in a later post I suppose you with a different dev build and associated credentials (and a different theme). Again sorry for wasting your time. I’ll supply the correct credentials below and thanks for looking into this for me 🙂

Hello,

All the rows: containing the slider in the home page, forming the content of each slide should be set as “Default”. And if you need to stretch the slider, you would better do it in the slider setting: https://prnt.sc/v4i0s9

Now it has been fixed please check.

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

I see. But then the caption copy sits literally to the edge of the users screen. I’d prefer to keep it within the main page’s width, how do I go about this? See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disable “Stretch the content” in the slider. You will find this option in the slider settings.

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

Not a solution: the background image then doesn’t fill the screens width.

I’ll take this as a no, not possible then.

Hello,

The first background fits well, do you upload the same image size?

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

If you disable full width then the background will not fill the width as it’s fixed within a container that also houses all content (caption, CTA button). I don’t see a way around this. Yes, the second slider image is exactly the same as the first, doesn’t matter in this instance as it’s not down to image sizing but the container WPBakery will create.

Hello,

Please remove the image from the row’s background and set them in the featured image: https://prnt.sc/v5flxb

Best Regards

fusion01wp
    Participant

Holy mackarel! Makes sense! Thanks for the help! Not up the crap#er, it’s up the slammer!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)