Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart template – header builder doesnt work…

Woodmart template – header builder doesnt work…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

avbmaster
    Participant

Hi there,
    Actually Im having an problem with woodmart template. Im trying to rebuild header of the website but unfortunatelly Header Builder doesnt bring any changes. I mean I`m allow to create new headers, change settings, add some picture then click on save and nothing happenps. Does anyone knows what could be the problem in this case? Thanks in advance

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We can’t access your site. Could you check the provided data?
    https://prnt.sc/puhg5n

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

avbmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    My apologize for the fact that you couldn`t access the website yesterday, the data I have provided to you were incorrect..

Well. Yesterday I had problems with header and few other things on Bikes template. At first I really though that maybe its a fault of hosting. Today I bought a premium hosting, I have installed several times fresh WP installation and then the Woodmart template and unfortunately there are still plenty of problems. Thats means the hosting wasnt the problem.

WP 5.2.4 installation succeed – no errors at all
    Installation of WooCommerce and few others plugins required for Woodmart succeed, no errors at all
    Installation of Woodmart template, base import succeed, no errors at all.
    But when I choose for example template Bikes I have many elements missing on the front page like footer, some elements of header and many more (please check screen in attach, missing/affected elements are selected red on).
    Also when I`m trying to change template styles like for example primary template colors then while saving I have plenty of errors displayed. Primary color doesnt change, and many more

Could you please help me out with this? Thank you in advance πŸ™‚

I just prepared for you fresh WordPress installation. Template is already on ftp, ready to activate in WP. In Private comment section you may find website access data.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry, but we still can’t connect.
    https://prnt.sc/puz6hu

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

avbmaster
    Participant

Hi, sorry again. Website wasn`t accesable. All the problems mentioned above are already solved. thanks a lot πŸ™‚ Please close the topic.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, feel free to contact us if you will have any additional questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart template – header builder doesnt work…’ is closed to new replies.