Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Template

WoodMart Template

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tonyshark
    Participant

Hello,
    How do i get the woodmart template library to load?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

tonyshark
    Participant

Have done what you suggested, problem still remains

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins excepting these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    WPML

Best Regards

tonyshark
    Participant

Hello,
    After going through what you suggested, I realized that some plugins stop the woodmart template from loading.

Some of these plugins are essential to the running of my system. What is the way round it?

Regards

Hello,

The plugins I have provided are essential and they do not stop theme. They work perfectly with the theme. Please deactivate all the rest and check the problem.

Best Regards

tonyshark
    Participant

Hello,
    I think you misunderstood my query.

When i disable other plugins and leave the ones you recommended i leave, woodmart template loads perfectly.

What i am saying is, some of the culprit plugins i have disabled are important to my business model. e.g. a plugin like affiliate sales, when enabled stops woodmart templates from loading.

My question, how do we get around this problem?

Regards

Hello,

You can contact the plugin support and ask them to fix this incompatibility. If they cannot by this or that reason, disable all the plugins except essentials ones, use the library and then activate the plugins again. You do not use the library every day every moment, so it may be a way-out.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)