Home Forums WoodMart support forum "WoodMart templates library" firewall blocked

"WoodMart templates library" firewall blocked

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kronner
    Participant

I recently bought this great theme and try to settings it on a freshly installed test site. I checked the support topics, but could not find an answer to following layout questions :

1. My first problem is that the NinjaFirewall program will not let you download in the WPBakery “WoodMart templates library” from editing the page. This error message is received: “Can not load templates from the server.” If I turn off the firewall, the backend is okay for this feature. What do I need to allow the firewall to properly load the “Woodmart templates library”?

2. I unplugged all plugins one by one, leaving only those two active:
    – Woodmart Core
    – WooCommerce
    However, I can add a product image to a test product on a product page, but nothing is done by clicking on “Add Product Gallery Images”. If I try to inactive WoodMart Child, then the WoodMart parent has the same problem, but WordPress’s Twenty Seventeen theme works fine.
    How do I add additional pictures to a product?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

1. We don’t know how the plugin works and you need to refer to plugin’s documentation for help regarding this concern. But in general, you just need to allow our server access on woodmart.xtemos.com.

2. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

kronner
    Participant

Hello Staff,

thanks for the quick response.
    I managed to fix the problem by setting the firewall.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)