Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart theme consume a lot resource in admin

woodmart theme consume a lot resource in admin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hlondono
    Participant

My page work perfect for users but when i use wordpress admin, page consume all memory and cpu, i have a godaddy hosting deluxe.

This happend to in hostgator hosting is very slow in admin, in godaddy server crash.

This happend with clean installation with your plugins and too when i have all product in my page.

Do you have for a good solution.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

hlondono
    Participant

ok, i test that, problem is with woocommerce enable. I use this theme for woocommerce, is the main reason, i was seeing in forum and there are a lot post with the same problem only slow in admin of wordpress.

I was seeing in one post that disable woocommerce admin and solve the problem but i dont know how do that.

I understand that you use in your demo a high level server, but not all people has a high end server.

I have godaddy hosting deluxe, and have other client with hostgator with a similar problem only in admin with woodmart.

If you can help me to find a good solution, because woodmart with not plugin is fast but need wp bakery, woodmart core revolution slider, and woocommerce to have all your attractive function working.

i install usagedd and in admin dashboard, is a new page, no user connected, has 144 queries and consume 87,6M and not is doing nothing only show desktop of wordpress.

If you caan help me to optimize this to make theme usable and stable will be great.

I have a question if a disable all and enable again i lost my design or configuration of woodmart

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that it happens with other themes as well? If the WooCommerce itself may your website slow then you have some issues with your hosting server since this plugin is very well optimized and doesn’t have any performance problems.

hlondono
    Participant

Ok, then can you say me what is requirements of server to use woodmart with 100 products. I have godaddy deluxe but I dont know if this server is that i need for woodmart.

Can you recommend me a tool to test what plugin can make slow the site, I need only use woodmart in the Best posible way And you are the expert, I need your advice.

This advices can be useful for other than has the similar issue. Thank you.

Is Css optimization necessary to do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our theme doesn’t have such requirements since it depends on the WooCommerce. That is why we asked you to test with other themes. In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache or use WP Rocket for both tasks. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

hlondono
    Participant

But I say that only in admin wordpress is that my site come slow.

I see in forum some post with the same problem in admin only.

I have 2 cases of woodmart that work perfect but when go to admin consume a lot resources And only use plugins that your theme need.

Contact form
    Wp bakery
    Slider revolution

I know that you say that woodmart work perfect but some cases Not work good in admin only with your plugins like this I need that you can give me a advice to solve that or how to get more information about what is cause this.

Do you know a tool to test what plugin can cause the problem

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our theme doesn’t consume a lot of resources in the dashboard. Probably, it is caused by something else. Server resources should be analyzed by your hosting provider. Also, check how it works with other themes as we asked initially to understand is it caused by WoodMart or not.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)