Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart theme doesn’t see WooCommerce system translation

woodmart theme doesn’t see WooCommerce system translation

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

radchuk2012
    Participant

The woodmart theme does not see the WooCommerce system translation for the default language. The failure was displayed after automatic updating of plug-ins during the day. One of the plugins was woocommerce.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

radchuk2012
    Participant

Everything works correctly in the Elementor editor

Attachments:

radchuk2012
    Participant

There are more elements that do not define the default language for WooCommerce

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

radchuk2012
    Participant

Greetings!
    Login details in the Private Content

Hello,

This issue is related to the cache plugins or server cache you are using on the site, please remove all sorts of cache and then deactivate the cache plugins as well then check the site I am sure your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

radchuk2012
    Participant

Greetings!
    Cleared the cache and disabled all plugins and caching on the server – the problem is in place.
    With other themes on other projects, there is no such problem.

radchuk2012
    Participant

On the current project zyabkin.ua with the default WordPress theme “Twenty Twenty-Three” everything works as expected, screenshots are attached. On theme woodmart, the problem with the language is in place.

Attachments:

radchuk2012
    Participant

I found a similar TOPIC – https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/loco-translations-not-showing/ , disabling Contact Form 7 solves the problem. But the Feedback Forms of your woodmart core are tailored for this plugin – please resolve this issue with the developer of the Contact Form 7 plugin, I’m really looking forward to it. Thank you!

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

radchuk2012
    Participant

This is a global problem depending on the topic – so I’ll wait for the patch 🙂 At the moment, it’s not a very critical function, the language is more important.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

radchuk2012
    Participant

I made you a separate copy of the working site for tests, I give you ROOT SSH and FTP in the Private Content.
    Do what will be necessary and at the end let me know when the server is no longer needed, I will turn it off. For production, your password from the web server is disabled so that you do not accidentally get into it during diagnostics, please reopen your browser after changing the hosts file.

radchuk2012
    Participant

Upload Errors on this TOPIC:
    XTEMOS.ppk: Sorry, you are not allowed to upload this file type.
    You can get it via FTP.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all plugins not related to our theme and switch to the parent theme temporarily on the testing website.

Kind Regards

radchuk2012
    Participant

Screenshots of installed plugins and test result in attachment – bug is in place

Attachments:

radchuk2012
    Participant

Test with even fewer active plugins in attachment – bug is in place

Attachments:

radchuk2012
    Participant

Only by disabling the contact form 7 plugin does the site start detecting the language in the WooCommerce user interface correctly. This is only noticed with your theme. But I see you have already checked it on the test site 🙂 I’m waiting for the result. Thank you!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it is a bug in the Contact Form 7 plugin. You don’t see it with the default theme because there no contact forms on the page.
    Check the following screenshot when the contact form is displayed https://gyazo.com/306db0504ecf45c39d37386f35abdea7

radchuk2012
    Participant

Once the problem is diagnosed then I disable the test server…?

radchuk2012
    Participant

I would like to hope that it will be easier for you to influence the developers of the Contact Form 7 plugin to fix the bug. Also on the forum you have this problem common and the plugin recommended in the Woodmart core, the number of topics with a similar topic will grow. I believe in you! Thanks in advance! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, we hope that developer will fix this issue asap since it is a conflict between Contact Form 7 and WooCommerce. So there are almost all WooCommerce stores affected.

Kind Regards

radchuk2012
    Participant

Latest news from CF7 author: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/5-7-bug-with-all-wordpress-doesnt-see-woocommerce-system-translation/
    I make downgrade CF7 plugin and turned off its automatic update – this is the solution for now.
    Removed the test server.
    Topic issue resolved. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘woodmart theme doesn’t see WooCommerce system translation’ is closed to new replies.