Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Woodmart theme facebook login user not added redirects to my account

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 1 day, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

msadiqalvi
    Customer

Hi,
    Recently installed the woodmart theme on wordpress. Activated facebook login by entering the AppID & App Secret. Also added the valid redirect URI to the facebook app, and the facebook app is live.
    The issue is when we click FB Login it processes, and then redirects to my accounts page as if no user is logged in(showing login and signup options). And the user is also not added to the Users Table in wordpress.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the screens from your account settings and send them to a private areas.

Best Regards

msadiqalvi
    Customer

Hi,
    Thanks for responding soon. I wanted to know account settings of what? I mean wordpress or facebook? if wordpress then please tell screen of which part like general settings? or reading or writing or what part?

Hello,

Please send us the Facebook account settings which are listed here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/configure-facebook-login/

Best Regards

msadiqalvi
    Customer

Hi,
    Here are the screenshots for the facebook setting are attached in the private section.

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

msadiqalvi
    Customer

Hi,
    Thanks Please find the wp-admin access details in the private area.

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

I do apologize for the delay. Please provide FTP access to the private area we need to check deeper.

Best Regards

msadiqalvi
    Customer

Hi,
    This wordpress is hosted on AWS EC-2 instance, should i provide you the SSH access?

Hello,

We just need FTP with the rights to edit files.

Best Regards

msadiqalvi
    Customer

Hi
    Here the FTP credentials in the private section. Please checkout.

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

I have logged in and there is nothing: https://prnt.sc/v30wde please provide the route or check the credentials.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.