Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart theme Header Builder doesn't save with 404 ajax error

WoodMart theme Header Builder doesn't save with 404 ajax error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tsuyoshi
    Participant

Hi,

I have an problem on the Header Builder. I cannot save a new header and I got this following message with console.

builder.js?ver=5.5.1:17 POST https://example.com/wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=woodmart_save_header&security=b25ccdd434 404 (Not Found)

I already tried disable unrelated plugins.

Please help me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please contact the host support and ask them to disable mod_security on your server if it has been enabled. Usually, such a problem is caused by the server configuration.

Best Regards

tsuyoshi
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Our server has already turned WAF off.

Regards,

tsuyoshi
    Participant

Sorry. I posted a wrong console error message.

This is the correct one.
    ====
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

https://example.com/wp/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=woodmart_save_header&security=00e5a5c304
    ===

tsuyoshi
    Participant

This is all messages I got from console.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we said, something on your server-side blocks the header builder’s request and returns 404 error. Contact your hosting provider for help in this problem. Let them investigate the issue from their side.

Kind Regards

tsuyoshi
    Participant

I contacted to hosting company and they modified server setting. It works now. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WoodMart theme Header Builder doesn't save with 404 ajax error’ is closed to new replies.