Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Theme Product Details Page

Woodmart Theme Product Details Page

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

1) Does woodmart have ajax based add/remove button for wishlist on single product page ? (currently, if we click add to wishlist button, it replaces with “Browse wishlist”. If we need to remove that product we have to go to the wishlist page.)
    so can we put Add/Remove toggle button on same page ?

2)As for variable product, price under title is shown in range. We want to show minimum single price for the product, under the title and when user clicks on any variation then that updated product price should be replaced it; not above the “Add to Cart” button. (We want to hide that price)

Hello,

1) Unfortunately, you could not add the add remove option to the Wishlist button on the products grids.

Because, It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

2) To display only the minimum price for variable products you need to add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings Custom CSS.

body .product-grid-item .price,
    body .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price {
    font-size: 0;
    }
    body .product-grid-item .price del,
    body .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price del {
    margin-right: 3px;
    }
    body .product-grid-item .price span:first-child {
    font-size: 14px;
    }
    .single-product-page .summary-inner > .price span:first-child {
    font-size: 22px;
    }

You couldn’t replace this price with the price after variation select because It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Thank you, also I want to know that how to remove “Add to wishlist” from single product page and move it above using action/hook.
    I used following action changing its priority.

add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', array( $this, 'add_to_wishlist_single_btn' ), 33 );

It throws php error.
    Please help me to resolve this issue.

Hello,

You don’t need to add a php code snippet to hide the Wishlist button.

To hide the Wishlist button from the product page you need to add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-wishlist-btn.wd-action-btn.wd-wishlist-btn.wd-style-text {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

I am able to hide it using css, but I want to move it above description under the product title.
    If I can change the priority of add_action, problem will be resolved. Also I found action being used as following which also throws error. I want do it in child theme.
    add_action( 'woocommerce_after_single_variation', 'XTS\W\Ui->add_to_wishlist_single_btn', 11 );

Hello,

Unfortunately, we couldn’t help you with this because it is Theme and WooCommerce plugin customization and this is out of our scope.

Best Regards.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

But these wishlist & size guide features are theme features.

Hello,

Wishlist and size guides are the features of our theme but you are asking for product page customization and there is no option available in theme settings.

You need to customize the core theme files and It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I want make sidebar filter sticky on Shop page, I didn’t find any option to do so in theme options. Please help.

Hello,

To make sticky sidebars on the shop page. You can use the sticky offcanvas sidebar button from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Sidebar & Page Title.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/c6vCnjX

If you want to ask anything else then please provide me with some relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I want this sidebar as sticked and normal, not ajax based slideng from left.

Hello,

The link you provided is password protected and I am unable to visit. Please provide a non password protected URL to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry for that.

Hello,

I have visited the URL you provided. To enable the sidebar on the shop page you need to make sure that sidebar is enabled from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Sidebar & Page title.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/pRxMZjQ

Then you need to Go to Appearance >> Widgets >> Shop Page widget area. And you can set it according to your requirements.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/74Yw8Lb

Best Regards.

brandcatmedia
    Participant

Hello,

I have already done that, but I want to make that sidebar sticky. When I scroll down, It goes out of scope, so if the user wants to select any filter, he has to go upwards in the page.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option in theme settings available to make the sidebar sticky on the shop page. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

As I mentioned in my previous reply you can use the sticky off canvas sidebar button from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Sidebar & Page Title.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/c6vCnjX

Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)