Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Theme settings displaying error

Woodmart Theme settings displaying error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

spotashindia
    Participant

when I click the Theme settings, I redirect to this error…

/* Site width */ /* Header Boxed */ @media (min-width: 1025px) { .whb-boxed:not(.whb-sticked):not(.whb-full-width) .whb-main-header { max-width:
    Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string – int in C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\classes\Themesettingscss.php:357 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\classes\Themesettingscss.php(42): WOODMART_Themesettingscss->get_theme_settings_css() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\classes\Themesettingscss.php(83): WOODMART_Themesettingscss->get_all_css() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(287): WOODMART_Themesettingscss->write_file(”) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\options\class-page.php(187): do_action(‘xts_before_them…’) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(287): XTS\Page->page_content(”) #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-admin\admin.php(259): do_action(‘toplevel_page_x…’) #10 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\recom\wordpress\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\classes\Themesettingscss.php on line 357
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivate, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

spotashindia
    Participant

I have installed and activated the below plugins:

CMB2
    Redux Framework
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

but still.. same error, cant access theme settings.

spotashindia
    Participant

I fixed it by increasing PHP max size. Thanks

Hello,

Please disable and delete CB2 and Redux plugins they are no more needed and may cause problems.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)