Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart theme very slow

woodmart theme very slow

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

siziliengenuss
    Participant

Hello, I don#t understand why my website is so slow, not only slow, it is SUPER SLOW !!!
    I did resize all fotos to a minimum and we did check the cache and with a plugin the problems of the site, all resolved, but the site is slow ! I changed the provider with a server double faster, nothing ! It’s not very amazing to create a site and buying a theme like woodmart as the demo, but then you get really a slug !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

siziliengenuss
    Participant

Here are what you need to get it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins first.

siziliengenuss
    Participant

ok all deactivated

siziliengenuss
    Participant

ok all deactivated

siziliengenuss
    Participant

now it is very fast but it doesn’t looks great the site – also revolution slider, wpbakery and so one i did deactivate – but i think that you know which plug in doesn’t work perfect with the theme !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it works fast without extra plugins then you need to enable them one by one to see which one causes this problem.

siziliengenuss
    Participant

ok i did it I deactivated all – but the website isn’t not anymore in the styling as i had before – ok – then i did activate one after one – but what is very strange – the site is not as before – it’s totaly changed, the fotos the banner – and also in the product page some things WHY
    is this normaly that always I need to start again to make the styling again and again – why the shop isn’t like before, that is very boring and stupid. If it is like this it isn’t a theme to recommend !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website. What exactly do you need to start styling again?

Thank you in advance.

siziliengenuss
    Participant

After i did deactivate all plug ins and activate one by one, the styling wasn’t anymore like before – the slider, the product site, the carousel slider and so one …. we did make a complete new installation with a backup we did before ! so, also in the past i asked why the wpbakery isn’t updated, and with the 3.0 version you told me in the new version is this updatet, but it isn’t so, what i have to do that this version is like the version required ? thanks Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to click on “Update” button that exists on your screenshot to update the plugin to the latest version.

maser30
    Participant

try by deactivating woocommerce plugins one by one, I was facing the same problem but then I deactivated “WooCommerce Shipping & Tax” and now my website loads 100% in just 3-4 seconds, and earlier it was taking just 6-8 seconds just to start loading my website.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)