Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Update 3.8.2 to 4.0.1 Weird Theme Settings Notice

Woodmart Update 3.8.2 to 4.0.1 Weird Theme Settings Notice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jmessenger919
    Participant

Hello,

I followed all the steps outlined here: Migration Guide

The issue: I get the attached notice in Theme Settings after each save. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Or is this a false notice? I can’t seem to permanently dismiss it, even after regenerating the CSS.

Thanks for your input.

Jesse

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

same issue for me !

jmessenger919
    Participant

Hi @Gevcen – yeah not sure what’s causing this.

I am also not having my Select2 dropdowns function, and get the following in my dev console:

Uncaught TypeError: $bg.find(...).select2 is not a function
        at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (options.js?ver=4.0.1:617)
        at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.2:2)
        at a.fn.init.each (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.2:2)
        at Object.backgroundControl (options.js?ver=4.0.1:595)
        at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (options.js?ver=4.0.1:1525)
        at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.2:2)
        at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.2:2)
        at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.2:2)
        at HTMLDocument.J (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.2:2)

This affects the ability to multi-select or search for dropdown options in the Theme Settings.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, update the theme to 4.0.1 version first.

Thank you in advance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)