Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart variations freeze.

Woodmart variations freeze.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

melhandmadelures
    Participant

Hi.

I do have a problem with Woodmart theme. After installation I started having problems with product variations. When I try to click variations there is loading icon coming up and it freezes at that point. I disabled all plugins and still no progress, reinstalled WordPress and still no progress.

How do I fix it? I spent so many hours trying to find a solution and nothing.

Regards
    Mel

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of the site.

Best Regards

melhandmadelures
    Participant

You can deactivate all plugins. Thank you

Hello,

Your site is not workable: https://prnt.sc/10rka15

Please contact us when the site works again.

Best Regards

melhandmadelures
    Participant

It works now.

melhandmadelures
    Participant

Is anyone looking for a solution ? It’s a second day I’m trying to fix it and lost hope.

I installed new copy of WordPress in new catalogue to see if I can get this theme to work myself, added theme to it and now when I want to go to Theme Settings/General the page is blank and its displaying error message – /* Site width */ /* Header Boxed */ @media (min-width: 1025px) { .whb-boxed:not(.whb-sticked):not(.whb-full-width) .whb-main-header { max-width:
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I never got any email.

Hello,

We are ready to do our best to help you, however, I cannot get the correct site admin access from you: https://prnt.sc/10rppzm

Please check and provide I will check immediately.

Best Regards

melhandmadelures
    Participant

After spending 2 days on it I know exactly what causes the problem.
    On fresh brand new version on WordPress we installed woodmart and all necessary plugins just to run it. We could add variants and everything was working good but the main page (cms) of woodmart was’t working. It was saying:

/* Site width */ /* Header Boxed */ @media (min-width: 1025px) { .whb-boxed:not(.whb-sticked):not(.whb-full-width) .whb-main-header { max-width:
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

To fix that and be able to change settings we needed to do “Basic import” and after that all options in “Theme Settings” started working. Unfortunately making “Basic or full import” is causing problems with products variations. Before that they were working fine after Basic import they start to freeze again.

We waisted 2 days now trying to make this thing to work and I already regretting buying Woodmart because it caused so much frustration.

I just hope that I will get someone to look into it and wont have to wait couple of hrs for the answer.

Hello,

I have entered the site, I see a lot of third parties plugins, uploading base import does not cause such problems, most likely it is the plugins conflict.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes, first of all, I will deactivate Variation Swatches for WooCommerce.

Best Regards

melhandmadelures
    Participant

Permission granted.

I’m 100% sure its not plugins as I did that on brand new wordpress and it was the same.

Hello,

I have checked and I see the problem. I need to submit this to our dev team. They would be able to check and fix that within 24 hours taking into consideration that now weekend. For now, I have activated the plugins back not to keep the site without the plugins too long.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

Hello,

Our dev team cannot work on your site as it does not work as any action shows 404 https://prnt.sc/10sabhk

Please contact us when the site is workable.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)