Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Version 2.1 has too many problems…..

WoodMart Version 2.1 has too many problems…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sangron
    Participant

Dear Xtemos.

Hi. I’m sangron the user of WoodMart
    WoodMart is the wonderful wordpress theme but, I have been struggled with some errors recently.

And I faced fatal errors after I updated woodmart theme to 2.1 today.

In my case, I didn’t operate WooCommerce in my site and I wanted a light loading pages.
    So, I turned off all the unnecessary belonging plugins related with WooCommerce excepts core plugins; Woomart Core, WPBakery page Builder.
    But now, WoodMart theme without activating lots of following plugins, would be heavy I guess, will show error messages with white black background.

The error message is:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_shop() in /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php:46 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): woodmart_body_class(Array) #1 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/post-template.php(770): apply_filters(‘body_class’, Array, Array) #3 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/post-template.php(557): get_body_class(Array) #4 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-content/themes/woodmart/header.php(15): body_class() #5 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once(‘/var/www/html/a…’) #6 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template(‘/var/www/html/a…’, true) #7 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/general-template.php(41): locate_template(Array, true) #8 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-content/themes/woodmart/index.php(11): get_header() #9 /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): inclu in /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php on line 46

You can see the error at here: http://demo.alleywaystudio.kr/

Also there are one more problem.
    Now, there is a error message at the top of navigation topbar.

The message is:
    Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/paypal/class-wc-gateway-paypal.php on line 37

You can see the error at here: https://alleywaystudio.kr/

Two sites liked in this content are just demo test sites, because my real site is now running in public.

I wish these errors are fixed ASAP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sangron
    Participant

I guess the top bar error is occur for login users.

sangron
    Participant

There is other error in admin page.

At the top of a section “User > All Users” there is a additional error message.

Message is:
    rguments in /var/www/html/alleyway/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-wc-admin-help.php on line 53

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Be sure that you have the latest version of the WooCommere plugin installed and activated. It should solve the problem.

Kind Regards

sangron
    Participant

My current WooCommerce plugin version is 3.3.4.
    I already update plugins in Appreance > Install Plugins page.
    I can’t off the WooCommerce plugin in my site because of the error.

If I turn off the WooCommerce plugin, the main page show me the errors.
    Is there any other solution for it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)