Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Woocommerce Layered Nav Filter Problem

Woodmart Woocommerce Layered Nav Filter Problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

atdsro
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the woodmart woocommerce layered nav filter. Precisely, after an update the filters are not showing anymore. Despite that, when i’m trying to set a category to show on, it somehow refresh the condition to All categories. Attached a video with the problem.
    i already tried to deactivate all the plugins.
    Thanks

Hello,

Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables. It should fix the problem.

Best Regards

atdsro
    Participant

It doesn’t work. Did you even saw the video attached?!

atdsro
    Participant

exactly the same situation with the website attached in this invisible field. This one si uses the same theme, everything updated and so on. The same problem. When we try to set a specific category for that widget, it set automatically on All categories.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

atdsro
    Participant

Hi. In the extra information field are the credentials.

Thank you

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear the cache and check back.

Best Regards

atdsro
    Participant

Thank you. Where was the problem? I have another website with exactly the same issue.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

I have recreated the product lookup tables and cleared cache and the issue was fixed.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart Woocommerce Layered Nav Filter Problem’ is closed to new replies.