Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav

WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Hello, i was trying to configure if there is an option to WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav and make it somehow to be able and apply it on specific product categories, lets suppose that we have an custom attribute finish with some terms like Chrome, Bronze etc each term can be applied on several and different products like Mixer Taps and so on, the problem at this moment is that if the customer its view the main category example Bathroom, the Layered Nav its display filters from all custom attribute term. the WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav its have an option on the settings to Show on category but at this moment you can select only 1 category, how we can make this to be applied on specific categories and ofcourse on multiple categories. you can see the video that i create for you for better details. also if this can’t be done easy then this should be a new feature on next updates because this can help many others to configure this without installing an external filter plugin. thank you in advance

Hello,

I got your point that your want to display some specific filters on some specific product categories. There is a widget “WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav” which allows you to display filter on all the categories or to select a specific category.

But currently it does not have an option to select multiple categories so that the specific filter will be displayed on our chosen multiple categories.

We really appreciate your suggestions and we will try to consider this feature in the near future coming updates of theme.

Have a nice day.
    Best Regards.

Mike
    Participant

yes i know the WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav thats how we have made the filters! but we are stuck at the point that we can’t apply the filter attributes on specific/ multiple categories… i think that this feature is a MUST if you can make this happend then the filter system will be one of the best out there and many people need such thing.please keep this as feature request on your list, this is a small peace of code that can make great things! thank you

Most Welcome,

Yes, I already added this feature request in our to do list. So it will be implemented in the nearest future upcoming release of theme.

No doubt it will be a great feature to allow users to display specific filters on multiple chosen category pages.

Best Regards.

sjoerd
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

Any update to this yet? We’d like this too.

Thanks

Hello,

Yes you can select multiple categories from Appearance > Widgets > expand WoodMart Woocommerce layered nav and select the categories as you want:
    https://ibb.co/4pWBvV1

Best Regards.

sjoerd
    Participant

Hello there,

This however is different from the feature requested in this thread, which is about making it possible to filter products by (sub)categories. Right?

Best,
    PP

Hello,

For the betterment of the Theme you can post your suggestions/requests related to the Theme on the following Feature Request thread:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

So, if the Development Department finds it fits with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav’ is closed to new replies.