Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart & Wordfence Compatibility

Woodmart & Wordfence Compatibility

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

George22
    Participant

Hello,

As soon as I enable Wordfence’s WooCommerce Integration, the Login form doesn’t do anything while the Registration form shows this error

Are there any conflicts?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check the problem and try to help you.

Kind Regards

George22
    Participant

Sure.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, test how it works now.

George22
    Participant

It seems that it doesn’t still work the “LOG IN” button. Try to login and check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked this on your home page and it works correctly https://gyazo.com/fd0ac4b03131d726eaa8a8c8b28bb927

George22
    Participant

Sometimes I get this error when I try to login from the off-canvas form.
    https://prnt.sc/1tbu5hb

It seems the problem is on the “My account” page
    https://prnt.sc/1tbucxl

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a plugin error that is not something related to our theme. As we can see, it works correctly and plugin JS files are now loaded on all pages not on the my account page only.

George22
    Participant

So what is the answer? To deactivate this feature from Wordfence? I’m sure other clients will have the same question.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We did everything that was broken from our side. Now the Wordfence blocks the login somehow. It should be investigated by the plugin developer and if there is anything we still have to fix in our theme we would be happy to help you.

George22
    Participant

Ok, thanks for your time

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you need any further assistance on this topic.

roblabak
    Participant

I am having the same issue. Wordfence breaks the password recover feature, but only with the Woodmart theme. It works fine with other themes. Did you find a solution?

roblabak
    Participant

It looks like reCAPTCHA v3 is what is breaking Woodmart. If this feature is activated, it breaks Woodmart’s ability to do password reset. When i deactivate reCAPTHCA v3, it works fine.

IanB
    Participant

roblabak, I’m having the exact same issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, create a separate topic and send us your admin and FTP access so we can check how it works.

Kind Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart & Wordfence Compatibility’ is closed to new replies.