Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart_is_woo_ajax()

woodmart_is_woo_ajax()

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sebastiao Rodrigues
    Participant

Good evening.
    I have already hosted the template and set up wordpress, however when I try to access the site, this error occurs “Fatal error: Call to undefined function woodmart_is_woo_ajax () in /home/username/public_html/cn/index.php on line 6”.

What should I do?

thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you have considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Please, reinstall the theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Sebastiao Rodrigues
    Participant

Good Morning,

In case, will I always need wordpress to work on this template?
    This is the first time I work with these templates. I was able to make some changes to the layout, but I found it somewhat complicated in wordpress.

I figured that the PHP, HTML, CSS, JS pages were already similar to the template I bought, so I could change it via code.

Give me some directions, please.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, of course, it is a WordPress theme and you can’t use it without WordPress and WooCommerce plugin. We suggest you to watch our video tutorial that will help you install our theme and all the necessary plugins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tU5TAZtIk&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=2

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)