Home Forums Basel support forum WordPress 5/0 & WPbakery Page Builder

WordPress 5/0 & WPbakery Page Builder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

HI I just updated to WordPress 5.0, without realising WPbkakery needs to be updated for it to be compatible. As we are not provided a license will there be a theme update providing us with the update so that wpbakery and wordpress 5.0 are compatible?

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

I have installed the “classic editor” plugin from wordpress and this allows me to edit with WPbakery as before. But when will we be provided the update for wpbakery?

Hello,

Please deactivate and delete the current plugin, then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins > and install WP Bakery page builder. If you have any problems contact us with the site admin access. ‘

Best Regards

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

Thank you can mark this issue as resolved!
    The update for Basel 5.0 only appeared when hit “check again for updates” perhaps a problem on my end, but might not be just letting you know.
    I also have another query, on the empty cart page the “return to shop” how do I change the colour for this button? It is still the blue from the original basel theme.

Hello,

In order to change the color of the button, navigate to the Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Primary colors or add this custom CSS to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .return-to-shop .button {
    	    border-color: red;
    	    background-color:red;
    }

Replace the “red” with the colors as per your needs.

Best Regards

Taidgh Richards
    Participant

I had to add !important to the code and it worked thank you!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WordPress 5/0 & WPbakery Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.