Home Forums WoodMart support forum WordPress found a bug with the theme – Call to a member function is_edit_mode()

WordPress found a bug with the theme – Call to a member function is_edit_mode()

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

loralora
    Participant

This time WordPress found a bug with the theme – Woodmart.

WordPress version 6.1
    Current Topic: Woodmart Child (version 1.0.0)
    Problem plugin: (version )
    PHP Version 7.4.25

Error details
    ===================================
    An E_ERROR error occurred on line 185 of the /home/l/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/helpers.php file. Error Message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_edit_mode() on null in /home/l/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/helpers.php:185
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/l/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/enqueue.php(27): woodmart_elementor_is_edit_mode()
    #1 /home/l/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/enqueue.php(42): woodmart_is_combined_needed(‘combined_js_lib…’, false)
    #2 [internal function]: woodmart_register_libraries_scripts(”)
    #3 /home/l/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): call_user_func_array(‘woodmart_regist…’, Array)
    #4 /home/l/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #5 /home/l/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #6 /home/l/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2180): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’)
    #7 [internal function]: wp_enqueue_scripts

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

loralora
    Participant

there are no special steps.

The error came in the mail after updating the theme today.
    Also, yesterday, as far as I understood, there was an update of woocommerce – after this update, I also received an error but informed them.

The problem is that at least in the admin panel, even in the frontend, at first I see an error message and a request to check the mail. But if I reload the page, it loads without error.

Error woo I enclose to you – I reported it to them

[Thu Nov 10 00:08:38 2022] [error] [client ] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Automattic\\WooCommerce\\Internal\\Features\\FeaturesController::get_setting_for_feature() must be of the type bool, null given, called in /home/l//public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Features/FeaturesController.php on line 570 and defined in /home/l//public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Features/FeaturesController.php:589\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/l/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Features/FeaturesController.php(570): Automattic\\WooCommerce\\Internal\\Features\\FeaturesController->get_setting_for_feature(‘analytics’, Array, NULL)\n#1 [internal function]: Automattic\\WooCommerce\\Internal\\Features\\FeaturesController->add_feature_settings(Array, ‘features’)\n#2 /home/l//public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Traits/AccessiblePrivateMethods.php(158): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 [internal function]: Automattic\\WooCommerce\\ in /home/l/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Internal/Features/FeaturesController.php on line 589

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you got this email then you should saw the message about the error when visiting some of the pages on your website. We need to know which page did you visit to see the error so we can reproduce it and check why it happens.

Kind Regards

loralora
    Participant

in o fronted is

Single product pages – everything.
    Category page – everything.
    Archive pages – everything.

on the pages – such as contacts, privacy policy, and so on, there are no problems.
    Shopping cart and checkout are also okay.

In the admin panel – almost all pages.

I received this letter only once and decided to let you know.
    It doesn’t come every time an error occurs.
    Sorry, I don’t know how best to explain.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you don’t get the error now, then it was caused by some unexpected behavior in the past. Let us know if you face it again and will be able to reproduce it.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)