Home Forums Basel support forum WordPress performance optimization

WordPress performance optimization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi there,
    do you have this type of page for Basel theme performance optimization?
    https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no specific article for the Basel theme, but the process is the same. You can use this as a reference and optimize your website performance.

Kind Regards

Tuomo
    Participant

Hi Artem,
    Thanks!
    I can’t find these from Basel theme:
    4. If you are using WPBakery page builder, then you can reduce the CSS size by disabling those widgets via Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Tools -> WPBakery CSS Generator.
    5. Init carousel on scroll. This option is very useful for all carousel elements on the page that are not on the initial screen. We recommend you walk through all the carousels on your pages and enable this option. It will reduce the initial JS execution time.
    Where could I find these?

3. Delay JS execution is a good option but also may impact your UX before the user starts moving his mouse to initiate all scripts. We enabled this option for our test case and added the following list of JS files to the exception list to make sure that these parts start working right after the page loading. Starting from WoodMart 7.0 you can enable the “WP Rocket delay JS exclusions” option in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Plugins to populate this list automatically.
    Should these (jquery.min, helpers.min.js etc…) be in Litespeed cache -> Page optimization -> Tuning -> JS Excludes or in JS Deferred / Delayed Excludes? And does Basel have the same JS files like as: jquery.min, helpers.min.js etc?

4. WP Rocket -> Settings -> Cache -> Separate cache files for mobile devices. Recommended. Activate this option if you use our Mobile DOM optimization option in Theme Settings -> Performance -> Other or create a separate page for mobile devices using an appropriate option for particular pages.
    Where could I find this option for Basel theme?

Best Regards,
    Tuomo Nurkkala

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)